Terms for buyers in Plati
Plati is a marketplace that directly connects sellers and buyers. Plati accepts payments for sellers’ products on the basis of a previously signed agreement. Plati is not an acting party in your dealing with the seller and assumes no responsibility for losses and/or damages that may incur should either of the parties default on its obligations. Plati does not get involved in your deals, but only provides a convenient interface for them. Plati cannot guarantee 100% reliability of a seller, although it has been making its best for the past 10 years to ensure fair trade in the system. Plati cannot guarantee the quality of products sold on the site, and is only responsible for their timely delivery after receiving the payment.
Selecting items confidently
First of all, you must understand that you are buying an electronic product and you cannot touch and hold it before making a purchase. As practice shows, most misunderstandings during online shopping occur because buyers do not take their time to read the product description, as well as the terms of sale and delivery. Therefore, don’t rush; spend a few minutes to study the information about the product you are purchasing and its seller.
Below are our recommendations for choosing a product:
- Study the product description page (figure 1) and make sure that’s what you need. All product descriptions are provided by sellers. The description must make it clear what product you will get after the purchase. Should you have any questions or doubts, do contact the seller for clarifications, since it is the seller who has complete information about the product. By the way, reaction time and completeness of replies can say a lot about the seller.
- Pay attention to the quantity of items sold and the number of product returns . If there are positive or negative reviews , make sure to read them. Note the seller’s comments to them.
- Visit the seller’s information page (figure 3). Note the seller’s registration date. Note the amount of contact details provided by the seller . Attention! This information is provided by the seller and is not controlled by the administration of the marketplace. If the seller has a WebMoney Passport, the seller’s page will feature a corresponding logo (figure 4).This means that the WebMoney Transfer (WM) Passport Center stores verified or notarized passport details of the seller. If there is a logo, click on it to see the seller’s information.
- Pay attention to the seller’s rating . The rating is the key indicator of a seller’s reputation in our marketplace. The rating is based solely on buyers’ reviews – that is, users who have actually made purchases. A positive review increases the sellers’s rating by value of (Purchase Price / 100). Negative review decreases rating by value of (Purchase Price / 10). In product listings, ratings are displayed next to sellers’ nicknames.
- Check the seller’s total number of orders . A large number of sales and a high rating are a sign of the seller’s reliability and good record in our service.
- Most sellers are users of the WebMoney system. Take your time and read WebMoney reviews and WebMoney reports submitted by other members of the system.
Please note that there is a special type of products on our site that you may come across – the so-called “game money” for various online games. In most situations, once the payment is completed, you will get a unique code that you will provide (along with your game credentials) to the seller in exchange for the product in the description. Please be careful when purchasing such products, since the actual transfer of game money is carried out outside our marketplace and we cannot control the delivery process. Preorders are another type of purchases that requires extra caution. We recommend placing preorders only with sellers that you know and trust (have purchased from in the past several times) and are confident in their honesty.
Paying for items
To pay for the product you should choose the payment method on the product card page and click "Pay" button. You will be redirected to the payment gateway digiseller.market, where you can choose the payment method and, following the instructions, complete the payment procedure.
Getting your purchases
Plati is a marketplace with instant product delivery. You get access to purchased products immediately after making the payment – you will not have to wait a minute to start using your product. If you purchased a book or a program, you will get a download link, if you purchased a prepaid card, you will receive its details (number, PIN code) or its scanned image, etc.
If during the payment or receipt of goods there was any failure, and in the meantime the funds were debited from your e-wallet (account, card, etc.), you can receive the paid goods at any time in the My Purchases section. You can quickly go to this section from any page of our site using the link located in the upper right corner of the page.
About each product purchased on our trading platform, you can leave and, if necessary, change your feedback. To do this, in the area My Purchases select a payment method, authorize and in the table that appears with a list of all your purchases, click on the name of the product about which you want to leave a review. As we described above, the review affects the seller's rating. In addition, a negative review (with a rating of "bad") temporarily blocks the activity of a seller who does not have a personal attestation. Please note that you can leave a negative feedback no later than 60 days from the date of purchase.
What if I was cheated?
First of all, do not worry or panic. Most misunderstandings arise because either the buyer has not carefully read the seller's terms and conditions and product description, or the seller has not clearly explained what he is selling and how.
Therefore, if you believe that you have been cheated, do the following:
- First and foremost, read the product description and terms of sale. If the situation was caused by the lack of attention on your end, contact the seller and explain your position to tackle the problem peacefully. In most situations, sellers agree to help.
- If you believe that the product you received is not as described, leave a negative feedback about the product. To do this, in the section My Purchases log in, select the desired product and leave a review with a rating of "bad". If within 24 hours the seller does not leave a comment on your review or does not contact you, inform the administrator of the trading platform with the account number.
- If the seller is not identified via a Personal WebMoney Passport, all of their published products will be blocked. Besides, the seller will receive a notification asking to contact you. If the allegedly dishonest seller does not provide us with information about his personal passport within 30 days, the service administration will refund your money less the standard commission (0.5%).
- If the seller owns a Personal WebMoney Passport, all questions related to refunds are resolved by buyer/seller negotiations within disputes on negative reviews, and, if necessary, by taking them to the WebMoney Arbitrage service.
- Using the internal order correspondence in the My Purchases area, contact the seller and try to resolve the issue.
- If you fail to solve the problem peacefully, and you are going to sue the seller, Plati will act as a witness of your deal and will provide full information about the seller and the deal in question.
Attention! Regardless of the method of payment, refunds can only be made to a WebMoney wallet or to a Russian mobile phone account, QIWI Wallet, bank card of the Russian Federation region, USDT Wallet (TRC20) or a gift card. If necessary, register in WebMoney. All additional expenses related to the conversion of electronic currencies are not compensated.
The only exception is the refund for purchases made via the PayPal payment system – such returns are made within PayPal in accordance with the terms and conditions of PayPal’s end user agreement (Paragraph "PayPal’s Purchase Protection Program").
Registration of sellers of Plati.Market, supporting their personal accounts and ensuring of electronic payments provided by FINCOM TEH LTD, 1142, Vasil Levski № 38, et.2, Sofia, Bulgaria, Reg. No 205745676